The Skytech 3301P provides a programmable remote transmitter with thermostatic control, as well as a timer function, for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 8 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME) to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 8-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. Each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- Program Operation - Customize unique appliance functions based on the time of day, or day of the week using the 7 day/4 period per day system
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Flip Cover - Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-3301P
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Receiver Operates (4) AA Batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Awesome Fireplace Remote!!
GREAT PRODUCT...wish i had it years ago!
VERY EASY to set up and program...installation was a snap.
Excellent instructions...very much "plug-and-play".
Best of all...the wife is now toasty warm all the time, and
I'm not jumping up and down to turn the fireplace on and off.
Again...GREAT PRODUCT...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- Good Remote Control
We use this device to control a furnace rated gas fireplace. It operates on battery as opposed to 110 volt wall current and that is a real plus when there is a power outage. FYI, batteries seem to last over a year so battery consumption is not an issue.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
There are no product questions yet.