The Skytech Smart Batt II/III provides remote thermostatic control, as well as a timer function, for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 5 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME) to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (2 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Flip Cover - Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: Smart-Batt-III
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Receiver Operates (4) AA Batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Ships in 1 to 2 business days Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type N/A
I just need the remote control. The mode button acts like it is worn out - you have to press really hard to get it to work. Is it available to buy separately?
Yes, the remote control is available separately for purchase here.
Our outdoor fireplace gas logs continues to make a clicking sound, after the fire has been started by the RC- batt remote igniter. How do we resolve this issue?
It's hard to say what could cause the clicking noise - I'd recommend having a professional come service the logs.
how do you change batteries in the receiver, is there and instruction sheet smart batt 111