The Smart Stat II/III Heat-N-Glo Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 5 button (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME) interface to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (2 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver with learn function and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: Smart-Stat-III
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- 110V AC receiver
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type N/A
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Good product,it was plug and play right out of the box and it works like our orignal remote.
Works as promised plugged it into the 120vac outlet, hooked up the two low voltage wires from where the old remote box was wired and hit the mode button. works like the original. It took about 15min to get it operational.
- Works great to replace older model SmartStat
My son tries to juggle 4 remotes and the smart stat controller is something that you don't want to toss around... Got this to replace a SmartStat I used on a 6000XLT model. Plugged it in and worked without any issue. Kids not allowed to touch now.
- Works great
This remote and heat n glo fireplace work terrific together.
There are no product questions yet.