Welcome to Spotix.com!
We're glad you're here, because we wouldn't get to work for this great company without you. What makes us so great, you ask?
We work hard.
Our team has decades of hearth, patio, and barbecue experience. We know our products inside and out, and we use this knowledge to better serve you. When you call, one of our smiling faces will answer the phone and help you to the best of their abilities every time. We do our best to ensure you're happy with every purchase.
We play hard.
We've been one of the fastest growing companies in the Eastern Iowa Corridor for several years running. We were also named one of the "Coolest Places to Work" by a local business journal. It's no accident — lunch cookouts, a casual atmosphere, and a truly awesome team of people make us one–of–a–kind. Satisfied team members create satisfied customers.
Product Specialist - Sales
We are seeking motivated and conscientious individuals to fill a full-time position at Spotix Inc., a leader in outdoor living products (Hearth, Patio & BBQ). We are a rapidly-growing E-Commerce company located in North Liberty, Iowa. Product specialist must have the ability to manage multi-faceted outdoor living projects with varying degrees of requirements. This position is responsible for answering in-bound phone calls & online “live” chats. You must demonstrate enthusiasm for the position while maintaining productivity goals and meeting quality, sales, and customer service standards. We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving, a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills are a must. This is a salaried full-time position. Hours of work are Monday-Friday (8a -5p), no weekends required.
Product Specialist Core Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Handle call flow without rest between calls
- Consistent use of a computer and multiple programs
- Promotes, sells and upsells current customers and prospective customers
- Ability to multi-task while handling customer calls/chats
- Professional email etiquette, strong written (typing) skills and verbal communication skills
- Ability to educate or guide customers through product mix based on needs
- Previous sales experience in an inbound “warm lead” environment a plus
- Effectively communicate order status on topics such as back-ordered, out of stock merchandise, tracking information
- Provide prospective customers and current customers with quotes/product drawings, etc.
- Monitor product innovations and competitors’ products/services
- Confident and engaging personality
Position Requirements & Desired Skills:
Sit/stand for 8+ hours/day, Consultative sales style, Customer Service, communication, process follow-through and development, procedural troubleshooting, computer literacy, responsibility, efficiency & personal/time management.
- Comprehensive Insurance Plan (Health - 80% Premiums Paid by Company, Dental & Vision –50% Paid by Company)
- Simple IRA – 100% match up to 3% Contribution Max
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation, holidays & sick leave (15 Days)
- Employee Discount Program – New!
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Casual dress code