Welcome to Spotix.com!
We're glad you're here, because we wouldn't get to work for this great company without you. What makes us so great, you ask?
We work hard.
Our team has decades of hearth, patio, and barbecue experience. We know our products inside and out, and we use this knowledge to better serve you. When you call, one of our smiling faces will answer the phone and help you to the best of their abilities every time. We do our best to ensure you're happy with every purchase.
We play hard.
We've been one of the fastest growing companies in the Eastern Iowa Corridor for several years running. We were also named one of the "Coolest Places to Work" by a local business journal. It's no accident — lunch cookouts, a casual atmosphere, and a truly awesome team of people make us one–of–a–kind. Satisfied team members create satisfied customers.
Digital Marketing Strategist
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals. Spotix Inc., a leader in outdoor living products (Hearth, Patio & BBQ) is a rapidly-growing E-Commerce company located in North Liberty, Iowa. The Digital Strategist will be working with internal and external partners within various paid advertising channels (SEO/SEM, Email, Retargeting, Social as well as marketplaces (ie. Amazon, eBay, Houzz,). You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience. Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points, steer our organization's digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns. We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem-solving, a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills are a must. This is a salaried full-time position. Hours of work are Monday-Friday (8a -5p), no weekends required.
Digital Marketing Strategist Core Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Create digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (websites, email, social, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, conversion tracking and e-commerce data interpretation.
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to identify new opportunities or trends.
- Monitor SEM (Google/Bing) performance to forecast trends and eliminate wasted spend.
- Liaison with external marketing partners, Product Specialist & internal content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Perform on-site search optimizations to improve user experience and drive conversions.
- Build/Monitor/Optimize paid marketplace campaigns (Amazon, eBay, Houzz,)
- Create and monitor email marketing strategies to align with brand voice and goals.
- Monitor product innovations and competitors’ products/services
- Become an expert marketer in the Hearth, Patio & BBQ industries.
Position Requirements & Desired Skills:
Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist, Experience implementing and optimizing Google/Bing Paid Campaigns, Strong analytical and project management skills, Excellent written & verbal communications skills, Firm grasp of emerging digital tools, Sit/stand for 8+ hours/day, computer literacy, responsibility, efficiency & personal/time management.
- Comprehensive Insurance Plan (Health - 80% Premiums Paid by Company, Dental & Vision –50% Paid by Company)
- Simple IRA – 100% match up to 3% Contribution Max
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation, holidays & sick leave (15 Days)
- Employee Discount Program – New!
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Casual dress code
This is a full-time position with a rapidly growing e-Commerce company in North Liberty, Iowa. We are interested in local candidates with the ability and ambition to increase our warehouse workflow and develop into an integral part of our successful team.
As a Warehouse Specialist, you will:
- Pick items with an RF scanner and continue to process orders efficiently and accurately.
- Picking/staging products to pack orders.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Stacking/unstacking pallets.
- Accurately receive check in inventory.
- Physically moving/handling products.
- Provide feedback on inventory levels.
- Assistance with warehouse cleanliness and order.
- General warehouse duties as they arise.
You’re a great candidate if you have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on a consistent basis, up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Operate a forklift.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong detail orientation.
We are seeking a motivated and conscientious individuals to fill a full-time position at Spotix Inc., a leader in outdoor living products (Hearth, Patio & BBQ). We are a rapidly-growing E-Commerce company located in North Liberty, Iowa. You will be required to work closely with the company's content and development teams. We value personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving, a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. This is a salaried full-time position. Hours of work are Monday-Friday (8a -5p), no weekends required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Multimedia Designer will include, but not limited to:
- Gather images from various brands and perform photoshop edits as needed.
- Enhance product images on the Spotix Family of websites.
- Create exciting, engaging and interactive online experiences.
- Assist marketing department by creating ad copy.
- Photograph, edit and publish original product images.
- Shoot, edit and publish product videos.
- Create and update CMS landing pages.
- Manage setting up lights, cameras and sound equipment for live videos and photo shoots as needed.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Ability to prioritize and multitask for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy.
- Keep up-to-date on design trends.
- A strong visual and creative sense.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent in working with teams and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented & self-motivated work ethic.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
A multimedia designer should have the knowledge of software programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, After Effects. Understanding of HTML, CSS. Previous experience with product photography and able to work with Canon or Nikon cameras. Manage setting up lights, cameras and sound equipment for live videos and photo shoots as needed.Apply Now