Welcome to Spotix.com!
We're glad you're here, because we wouldn't get to work for this great company without you. What makes us so great, you ask?
We work hard.
Our team has decades of hearth, patio, and barbecue experience. We know our products inside and out, and we use this knowledge to better serve you. When you call, one of the smiling faces below will answer the phone and help you to the best of their abilities every time. We do our best to ensure you're happy with every purchase.
We play hard.
We've been one of the fastest growing companies in the Eastern Iowa Corridor for several years running. We were also named one of the "Coolest Places to Work" by a local business journal. It's no accident — lunch cookouts, a casual atmosphere, and a truly awesome team of people make us one–of–a–kind. Satisfied team members create satisfied customers.
Customer Solutions Specialist
This is a salaried full-time position. Hours of work are Monday-Friday (8:00 AM -5:00 PM), no weekends required.
- Ability to multi-task while handling customer calls/chats.
- Professional email etiquette, strong written (typing) and verbal communication skills.
- Handle call flow with limited rest between calls.
- Facilitate vendor relations via effective verbal/non-verbal communication.
- Effectively communicate order status on topics such as back-ordered, out of stock merchandise and customer tracking information.
- Moderate warranty related claims with customers.
- Confident and engaging personality.
- Consistent use of a computer and multiple programs.
- Ability to educate and guide customers through products based on needs.
- Assist with pre and post-sale technical product questions.
- Promotes, sells and upsells current customers and prospective customers.
- Comprehensive Insurance Plan (Health - 80% Premiums Paid by Company, Dental & Vision – 50% Paid by Company)
- Simple IRA – 100% match up to 3% Contribution Max
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation/sick leave & holidays
- Employee discount program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Casual dress code
This is a full-time position with a rapidly growing e-Commerce company in North Liberty, Iowa. We are interested in local candidates with the ability and ambition to increase our warehouse workflow and develop into an integral part of our successful team.
As a Warehouse Specialist, you will:
- Pick items with an RF scanner and continue to process orders efficiently and accurately
- Picking/staging products to pack orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Stacking/unstacking pallets
- Accurately receive check in inventory
- Physically moving/handling products
- Provide feedback on inventory levels
- Assistance with warehouse cleanliness and order
- General warehouse duties as they arise
You’re a great candidate if you have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on a consistent basis, up to 100 lbs. occasionally
- Stand or walk for long periods of time
- Operate a forklift
- Strong communication skills
- Strong detail orientation