*This item is an open box item. It may not be in its original packaging or it may have slight scratches. This item has been tested and is fully functional.* Description:
The Skytech 3301P2 provides a programmable remote transmitter with thermostatic control, as well as a backlit LCD screen for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 5 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/PROG) to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features, and control the temperature of the room all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Backlit LCD Display - Crystal clear screen, with back-lighting, displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/DOWN/MODE/SET/PROG remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. Each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- 5/2 Program Operation - Customize unique appliance functions for the remote's two program segments: weekdays/weekends
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Flip Cover - Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat.
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-3301P2
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Receiver Operates (4) AA Batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition Open Box Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Will this work to control a napoleon ascent series fireplace with the blower? Wondering how it works with a blower specifically? The blower plugs into a power outlet built directly into the unit.
The Napoleon Ascent series comes in either millivolt (standing pilot light) or electronic ignition (non-standing pilot light). If you have the millivolt model (ends in "R" as opposed to "RE") then this remote will certainly be compatible and installation very simple. Installation for an the electronic model is more complex.
The blower operates independent of the remote - it has a temperature sensor which automatically turns the blower on/off. The SKY-3301PF remote has fan control that would replace the temperature sensor and give you on/off control via the remote. Please call us with any questions.
How do I change the clock on my SKY-3301 P2?
You can find the manual here. If you have any questions, please give us a call!