The GFK-160A Temperature Controlled 180 CFM Fireplace Blower Fan Kit with Speed Control Knob by Skytech is designed to circulate warm air through many hearth products in the industry; specifically, it is an exact replacement for the Heat N Glo Hearth & Home Fan Kit. This unit operates on 120VAC, 60 Hz power, and increases the amount of air the fan will circulate through your fireplace or stove from 160 CFM to 180 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute). The increase in circulation allows the room temperature to heat more quickly, and maintain a consistent temperature - which also improves the energy efficiency of your appliance, and help you save on energy costs. The blower fan will automatically turn on when the temperature sensor reaches 110°F and will turn off when the temperature drops below 90°F. Fan speed is controlled with a Rheostat dial to increase the circulation of heat created by your appliance, and improve the energy efficiency in your home with this fireplace blower kit.
- Manual control knob for variable blowing speed
- High quality ball bearings for noiseless, long-lasting performance
- Anti-Vibration impellors for silent operation, and high quality air-flow
- Easy to install magnetic mounting strips hold the blower in place
- Two-Prong polarized plug allows universal application
- Automatic temperature sensor turns unit on at 110°F and off at 90°F automatically
- High volume 180 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) output
- Certified by ETL; Complies with CSA C22.2; UL listing 1004
- Blower Dimensions: 4.375"H x 12.75"W x 4.3125"D
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 700580769686 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions N/A Screen Type N/A Fuel Type No Style N/A
Frequently bought together
Can the blower be plugged directly into a regular house outlet to check if it is working (effectively bypassing the temp and speed sensors). I'm trying to troubleshoot it. It is not turning on
Yes, this unit should turn on as soon as you plug it in.