** This is for the transmitter only **Description:
The Skytech 1001TH-A provides thermostatic remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/MODE/SET function which transmits wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the temperature of the room without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery operated - The R.F. transmitter gives you wireless access to your fireplace
- 1,048,567 security codes - No risk of interference with other electronic devices once matched with the transmitter
- LCD Display - Displays temperature in both Fahrenheit & Celsius with a flame icon and low battery indicator
- 4-button On/Off Transmitter - Easy operation
- Thermostatic Control - Automatically turns fire on and off based on current room temperature
- Child Safety Lock Out - Provides an extra measure of security
- Batteries and remote
- Transmitter only - receiver not included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model Number: SKY-1001 TH
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
Will this control a pellet stove ?
This remote is only compatible if your stove has a millivolt valve with TH/ THTP terminals.
I was wondering how I change my temp from Fareinheit back to celsius
To change the displayed temperature scale, press the ON and OFF keys at the same time.