The CON - Receiver Box Only by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The receiver operates on (4) AA batteries and connects to a valve with a latching solenoid. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
** This is for the receiver box only **
- The battery powered receiver gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 255 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function has a 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings; black and red 18 gauge standard wires connect to a solenoid valve
- Built-in thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver outputs up to 6.3 Volts of DC power to operate a latching solenoid (unit will not work with millivolt systems)
- Includes - receiver box, batteries, wires with connectors, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-CON-RX (CON 1001)
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions No Screen Type N/A Fuel Type No Style N/A
Frequently bought together
There are no product questions yet.