If Your Remote or Receiver Box is Model # SR-1001 This Remote Will Not Work For You. Please Click Here For The Correct Remote.Description:
The Skytech 1001-A provides remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON/OFF function which transmits wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 2-Button ON/OFF remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver has 20 foot range and can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-1001-A (Replaces SKY-1001 model)
- Not Compatible with Model SR-1001
- Transmitter Operates 12V (A23) Battery/Receiver Operates 4 AA Batteries
- 20' Receiver Range
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 879750335171 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
Need to know what remote goes with a Skytech II Model Number un3, that is all I can see on the battery box. I am sure this is an older model, so I do not have any other numbers. Please help, I need to replace the remote for a client.
This depends on the color of wires. If it is red/black wiring then it will take either a SKY-CON or SKY-CONTH remote. If they are brown, they will be either SKY-MRCK or SKY-MRCKTH.
I love my gas fireplace and I want to have on hand a spare remote battery, which is A23 12 volt for my Skytech remote. Is there any special brand I should buy or will any A23 12 volt battery work?
Any A23 12V battery will work. Those can be found at specialty battery stores or online in packs!
I have a model 1001-A remote for my gas fireplace. When I hit the on button, the red light on the remote lights up but nothing happens in the fireplace. The pilot light is not out in the fire and there is a fresh battery in the remote. What am I doing wrong? Thx
One thing to ensure is that there's a fresh set of batteries in the receiver box as well as no corrosion on the contacts. From there, you will want to test a manual ignition by switching the receiver box from "remote" to "on" to see if the fireplace turns on. If not, you may have an issue with the fireplace beyond just the remote system.