The 1001 On/Off Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech gives wireless control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON/OFF system to transmit wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
If your remote or receiver box is model SR-1001 this remote will not work for you. Please click here for the correct remote.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- User friendly On/Off transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver features learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors, has 20 foot range, can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes, and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1001-A (Replaces SKY-1001 model)
- Not compatible with Model SR-1001
- Transmitter operates 12V (A23) battery; Receiver operates (4) AA Batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 879750335171 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
I love my gas fireplace and I want to have on hand a spare remote battery, which is A23 12 volt for my Skytech remote. Is there any special brand I should buy or will any A23 12 volt battery work?
Any A23 12V battery will work. Those can be found at specialty battery stores or online in packs!
I have a model 1001-A remote for my gas fireplace. When I hit the on button, the red light on the remote lights up but nothing happens in the fireplace. The pilot light is not out in the fire and there is a fresh battery in the remote. What am I doing wrong? Thx
One thing to ensure is that there's a fresh set of batteries in the receiver box as well as no corrosion on the contacts. From there, you will want to test a manual ignition by switching the receiver box from "remote" to "on" to see if the fireplace turns on. If not, you may have an issue with the fireplace beyond just the remote system.
I have a sky 1410 but it doesn't work. The red indicator lights on the remote but doesn't ignite the fireplace. I would like to replace it but it does not look like any of these and would like to instally DYI.
We would have it, here is the link: https://www.skytechfireplaceremotes.com/skytech-1410-on-off-fireplace-remote-control.html