If Your Remote or Receiver Box is Model # SR-1001 This Remote Will Not Work For You. Please Click Here For The Correct Remote.Description:
The Skytech 1001-A provides remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON/OFF function which transmits wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 2-Button ON/OFF remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver has 20 foot range and can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-1001-A (Replaces SKY-1001 model)
- Not Compatible with Model SR-1001
- Transmitter Operates 12V (A23) Battery/Receiver Operates 4 AA Batteries
- 20' Receiver Range
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 879750335171 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
the sky-1001 receiver I used before is broken. I bought a new sky-1001-A, but it doesn't work. is it a connection problem or a wrong model?
It is possible that the new remote needs a fresh set of batteries, the batteries for the new ones are not great. Otherwise if that does not work, there may be an installation issue.
Is it possible to reprogram the 1001th-a so that the system operates with one degree difference in temperature instead of 2?
This function is pre-set at the factory and cannot be changed. The normal operating cycle of an appliance may be 2-4 times per hour depending on how well the room or home is insulated from the cold or drafts.
I have model #sky 1001 remote. What type of battery should I use for it
Those use a small A23 type battery.