** This is for the receiver only **Description:
The Skytech 1001-A lets you control your gas heating appliances with the click of a button. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere of an open flame without leaving the comfort of your chair.Features:
- 65,536 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose - Battery powered receiver with learn function and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver has 20 foot range and can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver, batteries, wiring and manual are included
- 20' range
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Not compatible with Model #SR-1001
- Model Number: SKY-1001-A
- Additional Information
UPC 600165880167 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions No Screen Type N/A Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
The batteries in my current SkyTech 1001 receiver leaked & corroded the connections, so I need to replace the receiver. My current receiver has red & white wires. Since the picture depicts 2 wires that are both black, how do I select which wire should connect to the red wire in my fireplace controls and which should connect to the black wire?
The SKY-1001-A receiver is for use with a millivolt gas valve and simply completes a circuit. For this reason, it doesn't matter which wires they connect to. If you have a CON-1001, SR-1001, UN3, SP-1001, or any other variation, then the wiring does matter. Please feel free to call us with any further questions.