The 1001 - Receiver Box Only by Skytech gives wireless control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The receiver operates on (4) AA batteries, connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
** This is for the receiver box only **
If your remote or receiver box is model SR-1001 this remote will not work for you. Please click here for the correct remote.
- The battery powered receiver gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 65,536 security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver features learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors, has 20 foot range, can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes, and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - receiver box, batteries, wires with connectors, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1001-A-RX (Replaces SKY-1001 model)
- Not compatible with Model SR-1001
- Receiver operates (4) AA Batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 600165880167 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions No Screen Type N/A Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
The batteries in my current SkyTech 1001 receiver leaked & corroded the connections, so I need to replace the receiver. My current receiver has red & white wires. Since the picture depicts 2 wires that are both black, how do I select which wire should connect to the red wire in my fireplace controls and which should connect to the black wire?
The SKY-1001-A receiver is for use with a millivolt gas valve and simply completes a circuit. For this reason, it doesn't matter which wires they connect to. If you have a CON-1001, SR-1001, UN3, SP-1001, or any other variation, then the wiring does matter. Please feel free to call us with any further questions.