The Skytech 1001T-LCD-A provides remote control, and a timer function, for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET function which transmits wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. TIMER cycles control between manual and timer mode, while SET adjusts timer setting in timer mode
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Timer function operates in 15-minute intervals up to 3 hours
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - 110V AC receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof/Safety Features - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. This remote also has a safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-1001T-LCD-A
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries/Receiver Operates 4 AA Batteries
- 20' Receiver Range
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 717927522118 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
how do you set the timer
Here is the explanation from the manual: Press the ON button to start the appliance. • Press the TIMER button. The LCD screen will show the word set. • Press the SET button until the desired time is reached (15 min. - 180 min. in 15 minute increments). The max setting time is 3 hours. • NOTE: The LCD display will flash the set time for 6-seconds, then start the countdown. • Press the OFF button to turn OFF the timer, and the appliance.
I have a 1001-A//1001TX-A can I purchase just remotes? Rest of system works great.
Yes! The link is here: https://www.skytechfireplaceremotes.com/replacement-parts/remote-transmitter/skytech-1001-transmitter-remote-only.html
My remote began to get sticky a couple of years ago, for no apparent reason. It's gotten progressively worse, and now is kind of gross to touch. Is this a defect in the plastic? How does this happen? I tried washing it with soapy water. No improvement.
Unfortunately we have found a lot of feedback on this and there is no fix for it besides getting a new remote. You may want to reach out to the manufacturer at www.skytechpg.com/contact to see if they have any more tips or pointers