The 1001T/LCD Timer Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech features a timer function, for use with gas heating fireplaces. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries, and features an LCD display that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET system to transmit to a wireless receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER cycles control between manual and timer mode, while SET adjusts timer setting in timer mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; a flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, while a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; timer function operates in 15 minute intervals, up to 3 hours
- 1,048,567 Security Codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors has 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter, and also has a safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1001T-LCD-A
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 717927522118 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
how do you set the timer
Here is the explanation from the manual: Press the ON button to start the appliance. • Press the TIMER button. The LCD screen will show the word set. • Press the SET button until the desired time is reached (15 min. - 180 min. in 15 minute increments). The max setting time is 3 hours. • NOTE: The LCD display will flash the set time for 6-seconds, then start the countdown. • Press the OFF button to turn OFF the timer, and the appliance.
I have a 1001-A//1001TX-A can I purchase just remotes? Rest of system works great.
Yes! The link is here: https://www.skytechfireplaceremotes.com/replacement-parts/remote-transmitter/skytech-1001-transmitter-remote-only.html
My remote began to get sticky a couple of years ago, for no apparent reason. It's gotten progressively worse, and now is kind of gross to touch. Is this a defect in the plastic? How does this happen? I tried washing it with soapy water. No improvement.
Unfortunately we have found a lot of feedback on this and there is no fix for it besides getting a new remote. You may want to reach out to the manufacturer at www.skytechpg.com/contact to see if they have any more tips or pointers