The 1001TH Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic control for use with gas heating fireplaces. The remote transmitter operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries, and features an LCD display that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/MODE/SET system to transmit wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the temperature of the room without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/MODE/SET transmitter remote provides simple control of a connected fireplace; MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on while low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F (1 °C) above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security Codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors has 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; the safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1001TH-A
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
The remote is much simpler than our Genie, & it is easy to get the heat on manually, then hit mode button to return to auto mode. We are very pleased, Thank You
- Quick and easy install
It took about 15 minutes to complete the install and it worked exactly as advertised!
Frequently bought together
Hello I have a 1001TH-A remote. Recently the receiver started to beep, I figured it's batteries and replaced them in the receiver and in the remote. After replacing batteries, the "Learn" button does not beep when pressed and consequently, the remote is not operational. The on and off positions on the receiver function well. When Learn button is pressed with screwdriver, there is no "pop", it feels like it is stuck. Please advise. Thank you, Galina
If the remote is faulty and under 5 years old, we recommend contacting Skytech directly to inquire about their warranty program: http://www.skytechpg.com/contact/
If is is 7-10+ years old, it likely just needs replaced if the troubleshooting steps aren't successful.
Hi i have a vermont castings gas heater/stove.model(RFSDV34RFN FS RAD FRQ CNTRL N/C) With a honeywell gas valve/receiver model RV8310 E 1107 AND NEED A replacement remote transmitter or any other possible solution you can provide.so i can control the heat ,flame and fan speeds or just thermostate set up ? The dog ate my remote?
Unfortunately, we do not have any compatible replacements for that Honeywell gas valve.
I have a skytech II remote and box. I believe it is the 1001 TH. There is no wall plate on the wall but there are several light switches that don’t seem to operate anything. They previous owner didn’t leave a manual. How can I tell which model I have and how to operate the fireplace? Is there a manual I can download? Thank you for your assistance.
The way to tell is looking at which model is checked on the back of the remote. If you still cannot identify it, please contact us at 888-977-6849 and we'd be happy to assist.