The Skytech 1001TH-A provides thermostatic remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/MODE/SET function which transmits wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the temperature of the room without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/MODE/SET remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F (1 °C) above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver has 20 foot range and can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof/Safety Features - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. This remote also has a safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-1001TH-A
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries/Receiver Operates 4 AA Batteries
- 20' Receiver Range
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
how do I adjust the flame, high or low?
This remote just turns the fireplace on and off. You would need a different valve system to control the height of your flames via remote.
Which way is the correct wireing to TH from controller
Please refer to page 4 on this manual for wiring instructions - https://d1t12uid72pvm7.cloudfront.net/manuals/Skytech/1001TH-A-Manual.pdf
How do I change remote from Celceius to Fahrenheit?
Simply hold down the on and off button at the same time to switch it from Celsius to Fahrenheit.