The Discontinued: 1401 Fireplace Remote Control (Replaced by SKY-1410-A) by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery, and operates a 2 button ON/OFF system which transmits wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver, which connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
*Note: This remote model is outdated - the replacement model is SKY-1410-A
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1401 (Replaced by SKY-1410-A)
- Transmitter operates 12V (A23) battery
- 110V AC receiver with 34" AC cord
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Discontinued Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style No
Where is the learn button located on the transceiver? How do I pair the remote to the transceiver?
If there is no "learn" button or codes to set, then the remote likely came paired specifically to that receiver. If this is the case and they are not connecting, then the unit likely needs replaced.