The Skytech 1410-A provides remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON/OFF function which transmits wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 2-Button ON/OFF remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - 110V AC receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-1410-A
- Transmitter Operates 12V (A23) Battery
- 110V AC Receiver with 34" AC cord
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
Trouble shooting as to why my remote no longer beeps when pressed, although red the light comes on, remote will not light stove.pilot lite is lit,can controls be accessed manually at fireplace bottom by removing face plate to reach buttons
Based on what you have stated, it sounds like the remote is no longer functioning.
I am not able to get the remote to work with the receiver. I pressed the black learn button and released after replacing a battery in the remote and heard a soft beep sound but nothing after that, and remote does not work.
If you press the on button on the handheld after hearing the beep on the receiver box and you do not hear anything, you will have to get a new remote!
Hi. I have a gas log insert with a SIT 820 Nova mv. I would like to be able to use a remote with it. Is this product what I would get and would I need anything additional?
You can use any millivolt remote system, which is most of my remotes except the SKY-CON and SKY-MRCK. You can get this remote system and you will not need anything else.