The 1410 On/Off Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery, and operates a 2 button ON/OFF system which transmits wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver, which connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1410-A
- Transmitter operates 12V (A23) battery
- 110V AC receiver with 34" AC cord
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Effective replacement part.
The remote receiver began to chatter and was nonfunctional. This replacement was easy to install and works better than the original.
- Performs As Expected
Product seems to work very well so far (2 weeks). Purchased as a replacement for the 1400 model, This newer model is far superior to the old. It is, however, fairly expensive and cumbersome to install. I paid to have it done after I gave up trying to do it, which cost me an additional $100, so my all-in cost was close to $200.
- Great remote
I am a fireplace service technician. This is a great remote. It uses the old hng style receiver.(the one that worked). And the skytech sender. A great combination. The shipping was extremely fast. Will use this company again. Thank you
- Great Porduct at a Great Price
After discussing the replacement remote that I needed, because my original remote died of old age, with a local fireplace store, I decided it would be better to check the internet due to the costs quoted to me by the local store. I found this remote on-line at about 1/4 the price quoted me from the local store. It took about 5 minutes to replace the old one and this one actually works better than the original. Well worth the money and it operates exactly as described.
- great product
I ordered this unit for my gas fireplace and I am very pleased with it .The company was very easy to work with ( I ordered it by phone ) and I received it just a few days after I ordered it. This was a good deal.
- worked great
Frequently bought together