The 1410 On/Off Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery, and operates a 2 button ON/OFF system which transmits wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver, which connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1410-A
- Transmitter operates 12V (A23) battery
- 110V AC receiver with 34" AC cord
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
Trouble shooting as to why my remote no longer beeps when pressed, although red the light comes on, remote will not light stove.pilot lite is lit,can controls be accessed manually at fireplace bottom by removing face plate to reach buttons
Based on what you have stated, it sounds like the remote is no longer functioning.
I am not able to get the remote to work with the receiver. I pressed the black learn button and released after replacing a battery in the remote and heard a soft beep sound but nothing after that, and remote does not work.
If you press the on button on the handheld after hearing the beep on the receiver box and you do not hear anything, you will have to get a new remote!
Hi. I have a gas log insert with a SIT 820 Nova mv. I would like to be able to use a remote with it. Is this product what I would get and would I need anything additional?
You can use any millivolt remote system, which is most of my remotes except the SKY-CON and SKY-MRCK. You can get this remote system and you will not need anything else.