*This item is an open box item. It may not be in its original packaging or it may have slight scratches. This item has been tested and is fully functional.*Description:
The Skytech 1410-A provides remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON/OFF function which transmits wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 2-Button ON/OFF remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - 110V AC receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-1410-A
- Transmitter Operates 12V (A23) Battery
- 110V AC Receiver with 34" AC cord
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition Open Box Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Will this unit work with a Buck Stove Model C100BA?
I cannot seem to locate any manuals on this unit, but if you can confirm that it has a millivolt valve system, then this unit will work for you!