The 1410 - Receiver Box Only by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The 110V AC receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
** This is for the receiver box only **
- 65,536 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - receiver box, wires with connectors, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1410-A-RX
- 110V AC receiver with 34" AC cord
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 600165880174 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions No Screen Type N/A Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Is this receiver SKYTECH 1410 same as Smart Stat II receiver for Heat and Glow fireplace (picture looks the same)? If yes, then do the remote control for Smart Stat II receiver still working with this SKYTECH 1410 receiver?
Both the 1410 and Smart Stat are what we call "millivolt" remotes and would both be compatible replacement remotes. If the receiver has a "learn" button, it should be able to pair up with a new remote (but we can't 100% guarantee this). If no learn button, you would need to purchase a new set.