The 1410T/LCD Timer Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech features a timer function that provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET system to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER cycles control between manual and timer mode, while SET adjusts timer setting in timer mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Timer function operates in 15-minute intervals up to 3 hours
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; the safety function built into the transmitter ensures the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1410T-LCD-A
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; Receiver operates 110V AC
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 785696468982 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Easy to Install and Opperate
Adam's instruction video on YouTube was easy to follow and made the installation of this Skytech 1410T/LCD super easy. It is so easy to operate, nothing fancy, just on, off, and a timer. What I most like is no more changing batteries in the the fire box just in the remote. I too spliced it in. The card included in the box refers you to the wrong video on YouTube so just search for Skytech 1410T/LCD on YouTube and you'll get Adam's instructions.
- Easy, smart, & useful.
Piece shipped almost immediately. Easy to install, easy to program, and very intuitive. And of course, anytime you can make fire by a push of a button there is a sense of fun.
- works great!
I ordered this remote for a fraction the price of the Heat and Glo OEM remote. I spliced it in, in parallel, to my existing wall switch wires and it works flawlessly!
Frequently bought together
1410t remote manual is needed. download ciao Wayne 508 805 9914?
Here is a link to the manual: https://d1t12uid72pvm7.cloudfront.net/manuals/Skytech/1410TLCD-A-Manual.pdf
I have the Skytech 1410T-LCDA. What rf frequency does this operate on?
The standard frequency for this remote is 303.8MHZ.