The 1410TH - Open Box Item by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter run on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/MODE/SET system to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire and control the temperature of the room, all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
*This item is an open box item - it may not be in its original packaging but it has been tested and is fully functional.*
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/MODE/SET interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F (1 °C) above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes, and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; a safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1410TH-A
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- 110V AC receiver
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition Open Box Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type N/A Style N/A
How do I switch from Celsius to fahrenheit
The factory setting for temperature is ºF. To change the displayed temperature, press the ON and OFF keys at the same time. Follow this same procedure to return to ºF.
How can I download the manual
Follow this link: https://www.spotix.com/manuals/Skytech/1410TH-A-Manual.pdf From here you can print it using your web browser!
My remote will not function when I press on. All the others functions work fine. I have done the learn test and held it for 15 seconds but it still won't work. It is only my 2nd with the fireplace
It sounds like you will need a new remote, but we can talk about some other trouble shooting steps. Please call us at 877-374-9002 to discuss further!