*This item is an open box item. It may not be in its original packaging or it may have slight scratches. This item has been tested and is fully functional.*Description:
The Skytech 1410TH-A provides thermostatic remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/MODE/SET function which transmits wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the temperature of the room without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/MODE/SET remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F (1 °C) above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - 110V AC receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof/Safety Features - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. This remote also has a safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-1410TH-A
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- 110V AC Receiver
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition Open Box Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
How do I switch from Celsius to fahrenheit
The factory setting for temperature is ºF. To change the displayed temperature, press the ON and OFF keys at the same time. Follow this same procedure to return to ºF.
How can I download the manual
Follow this link: https://www.spotix.com/manuals/Skytech/1410TH-A-Manual.pdf From here you can print it using your web browser!
My remote will not function when I press on. All the others functions work fine. I have done the learn test and held it for 15 seconds but it still won't work. It is only my 2nd with the fireplace
It sounds like you will need a new remote, but we can talk about some other trouble shooting steps. Please call us at 877-374-9002 to discuss further!