The 1420 On/Off Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery, and operates a 2 button ON/OFF system which transmits wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver, which connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- Convenient Design - The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Easy to Use - User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- Plug-In Design - 110V AC receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- For Use With - Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 691023071407 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions N/A Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type N/A Style N/A
There are no product questions yet.