The Discontinued: 3001 Fireplace Remote Control (Replaced by SKY-3002) by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a user friendly interface, with MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME and two directional arrow buttons to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
*Note: This remote model is outdated - the replacement model is SKY-3002
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover slides to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors has 20' range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes, and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3001 (Replace by SKY-3002)
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Discontinued Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type N/A
I am having a problem with my skytech 3001 remote. I believe this model has been discontinued. What model can replace the 3001?
The SKY-3001 has been discontinued and replaced with the SKY-3002 which can be found here. Any other remote that says it is for a millivolt valve will be compatible as well.
Will the replacement SKY-3002 work with my fireplace that requires the SKY-3001 model that I currently outdated? Please let me know as I need to order another remote as soon as possible. Thanks
Thank you for your inquiry. The SKY-3002 will certainly be compatible, as will any other remote that says it is for a standard millivolt valve.
I need instructions on how to operate.
We do not have a manual for this discontinued remote and recommend reaching out to Skytech the manufacturer here.