** This is for the transmitter only **Description:
The Skytech 3302 remote control is designed to enhance the convenience of a gas fireplace. The Skytech 3302 is filled with features that make operating your fireplace convenient and easy. This remote controlled device allows you to set the atmosphere of your space with the ease and simplicity.Features:
- Battery operated - The R.F. transmitter gives you wireless access to your fireplace
- 1,048,567 security codes - No risk of interference with other electronic devices once matched with the transmitter
- LCD Display - Displays temperature in both Fahrenheit & Celsius with a flame icon and low battery indicator
- 5-button Transmitter.With Up/Mode/Down in the face and Timer/Set below the slide down cover
- Timer - 9-hour countdown timer and 24-hour clock
- Batteries are included
- Transmitter only - receiver not included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model Number: SKY-3301
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Irregular lines going across screen on SKYTECH II,INC. Model 3003 remote for fireplace. Replaced batteries in everything and did learn button 3-4 times. Nothing works
Unfortunately, that may be an indication of a permanent glitch in the screen. You may need to replace if it is no longer legible.
I’m looking for a replacement remote control for model 3003p IC. 2439A-3003. Is there one available?
This is the intended replacement, but if you want programmable functionality, you may want to look at the 3301P or 5301P to be able to set to time of day and day of week.
I have the sky tech 3002 system. Is there any HomeKit options?
At this time, there are no HomeKit options available.