The 3002 - Transmitter Remote Only by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a user friendly interface, with MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME and two directional arrow buttons to communicate wirelessly to a receiver. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
**This is the transmitter remote only**
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover slides to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter
- Includes - transmitter remote, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3002-TX
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
I’m looking for a replacement remote control for model 3003p IC. 2439A-3003. Is there one available?
This is the intended replacement, but if you want programmable functionality, you may want to look at the 3301P or 5301P to be able to set to time of day and day of week.
I have the sky tech 3002 system. Is there any HomeKit options?
At this time, there are no HomeKit options available.
I have a skytech 3002 and was told that I need a new transmitter and receiver.....do I have to replace the remote as well or will I be able to pair a new transmitter to my existing remote?
We consider the black battery (or 110V) box to be the receiver, and the handheld device the remote transmitter. Our standard remote kits come with both. So long as your receiver has a "learn" button, you should be able to purchase just the remote transmitter. If you purchase just the receiver, you should be able to pair it your remote transmitter as well. If it doesn't work, we can make the kit "complete" for the original price difference.