The 3301 Timer/Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 5 button (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME) interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; Built-in thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3301
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Awesome Fireplace Remote!!
This is a great product, I wish I had it years ago! It's VERY EASY to set up and program, installation was unbelievably easy. It's pretty much "plug and play" and comes with very good instructions. The best part about it is i'm not getting up out of the chair every time my wife is too hot or too cold.
Great Product Highly Recommended!
- Good purchase
Just was we were looking for as a replacement control. Works perfectly, but still a little expensive!!!
- quick and easy
It was easy to find on the website ,I ordered and received it very quickly and I installed it in about 5 minutes, works great
Frequently bought together
Can u a just the swing it said 1Degree 2degree or 3 if so how
Yes! Here are the instructions for this: 1. To change the temperature “SWING” setting (1-3), press the TIMER/TIME and DOWN buttons simultaneously to display the current “SWING” setting in the SET TEMP frame. The letter “S” will display in the ROOM TEMP frame on the LCD screen. 2. Press the UP or DOWN button to change the temperature differential or “SWING” (1-3). See above for 1-3 “SWING” temperature valves. 3. To store the “swing number press the SET button or allow 15-seconds to lapse, and the new “swing number’ will be automatically programmed.