The 3301 - Transmitter Remote Only by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 5 button (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME) interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
**This is the transmitter remote only**
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter
- Includes - transmitter remote, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3301-TX
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Super Service!
Remote works wonderfully and the customer service was superb! Thank you!
Frequently bought together
How do you change the thermostat feature of room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) ?
Please refer to page 8 of the owner's manual and that will give you the instructions for this: https://d1t12uid72pvm7.cloudfront.net/manuals/Skytech/3301-Manual.pdf
Will the 3301 transmitter work as a replacement for my 3301p broken remote? If so I will buy it. Do I need to program it when it arrives or will it already be recognized and work with my existing remote unit.
Yes, the 3301 transmitter will work with the existing receiver, but you will need to go through the pairing procedure when you receive it to make it work!
How do I match a replacement remote with my existing transmitter.?
There are ways to match them together, but I encourage you to call us at 877-374-9002 for assistance so one of our representatives can assist you with this.