The 3301P - Open Box Item by Skytech provides wireless programmable thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses an 8 button (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME) interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
*This item is an open box item - it may not be in its original packaging but it has been tested and is fully functional.*
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 8-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace, each controlling a specific function
- Customize unique appliance functions based on the time of day, or day of the week using the 7 day/4 period per day system
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; built-in thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3301P
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition Open Box Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
There are no product questions yet.