** This is for the transmitter only **Description:
The Skytech 3301 P fireplace remote control is designed to enhance the convenience of a gas fireplace. The Skytech 3301P is filled with features that make operating your fireplace convenient and easy. This remote controlled device allows you to set the atmosphere of your space with the ease and simplicity.Features:
- Battery operated - The R.F. transmitter gives you wireless access to your fireplace
- 1,048,567 security codes - No risk of interference with other electronic devices once matched with the transmitter
- LCD Display - Displays temperature in both Fahrenheit & Celsius with a flame icon and low battery indicator
- 8-button Transmitter - Features Up/Mode/Down within the face. Timer/Set/Prog/Ahead/Back below the flip cover
- Swing Temp - Adjustable setting from 1-3
- Timer - 9-hour countdown and 24-hour clock
- Programmable Thermostatic Control - Can be programmed 7 days a week, up to four periods within one day
- Child Safety Lock Out - Provides an extra measure of security
- Batteries are included
- Transmitter only - receiver not included
- Velvet touch casing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model Number: SKY-3301P
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Hi I have a SKYTECH 3301P. The transmittrer is ok but the remote reciever is broken. Can I get only a remote reciver? THanks
Yes! The link to the receiver box only is found here: https://www.skytechfireplaceremotes.com/replacement-parts/receiver-box/skytech-3301p-receiver-box-only.html
I have a 3301p that works great but the outside case has gotten sticky, dirty and gross. Can I get a replacement case or instructions on how to clean it?
There is not a great solution to clean it unfortunately. If you want a potential unit under warranty, please contact Skytech directly at www.skytechpg.com/contact.
I have a 3301P-1 Remote system. Can I replace it with the 3301 Remote system? Is there any difference in functionality?
The 3301P has the ability to program for time of day and day of week. If you switch to the 3301, you will lose that functionality.