The Skytech 3301P2 provides a programmable remote transmitter with thermostatic control, as well as a backlit LCD screen for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 5 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/PROG) to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features, and control the temperature of the room all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Backlit LCD Display - Crystal clear screen, with back-lighting, displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/DOWN/MODE/SET/PROG remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. Each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- 5/2 Program Operation - Customize unique appliance functions for the remote's two program segments: weekdays/weekends
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Flip Cover - Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat.
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-3301P2
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Receiver Operates (4) AA Batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
How do we change Fahrenheit to Celsius
It can be changed by holding the UP and DOWN buttons at the same time and releasing.
I currently need to replace my 3301p remote. If I buy the 3301P2 do I also need to replace the receiver box or will the new remote work with the old box ? Thanks
As long as the receiver has the learn button, you will be fine to purchase the 3301P2 remote only.
Can you explain the difference in 3301p and 3301p2?
The 3301P does not have a backlight whereas the 3301P2 does. Also, there is not a timer on the 3301P2 and the 3301P has a bit better customization of the programming you can set for the remote.