The 3301P2 Programmable Back Lit Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless programmable thermostatic control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 5 button (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/PROG) interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features, and control the temperature of the room all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen, with back-lighting, displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/DOWN/MODE/SET/PROG interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace, each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- Customize unique appliance functions for the remote's two program segments: weekdays/weekends
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat.
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3301P2
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
I currently need to replace my 3301p remote. If I buy the 3301P2 do I also need to replace the receiver box or will the new remote work with the old box ? Thanks
As long as the receiver has the learn button, you will be fine to purchase the 3301P2 remote only.
Can you explain the difference in 3301p and 3301p2?
The 3301P does not have a backlight whereas the 3301P2 does. Also, there is not a timer on the 3301P2 and the 3301P has a bit better customization of the programming you can set for the remote.
I currently have a two wire thermostat connected to my gas fireplace. Can I connect the control box at this location? Thanks.
This varies on the type of fireplace you have. If you have a millivolt valve or a fireplace compatible with a millivolt switch or thermostat, then this will work!