The 3301PF Programmable Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless programmable thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace, with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 9 button (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME/FAN) interface to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 9-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME/FAN interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- Customize unique functions based on the time of day, or day of the week using the 7 day/4 period per day system
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Allows control of the appliance's fan/blower
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes, and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3301PF
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- 110V AC Receiver
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 805687322205 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer, Fan Control Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product!
The Skytech 3301P Programmable Fireplace Remote Control is terrific! Definitely works as advertised. I very much recommend this product for anyone looking for a reliable, accurate thermostat control for their fireplace.
Can I replace this remote with something more modern and still keep the transmitter?
The 3301PF is our only Skytech remote which gives you on/off fan control. For this reason, we don't have any remotes which are more modern that would give the same functionality.
The pilot flame will ignite while the pilot button is depressed but will immediately turn of as soon as the button is released, what is the solution?
That sounds like a potential issue with the hearth, I recommend having a technician look at the unit in person to determine the next step.
Do I remove the existing switched controller?
If it is a millivolt valve, yes you will want to remove the existing switch hooked to the valve.