The 5010 On/Off Fireplace Remote Control with Backlit Touch Screen by Skytech provides wireless control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple touch of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (4) 1.5V AAA batteries and features a backlit LCD touch screen that communicates wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Sleek touch screen allows simple, stylish ON/OFF controls of a gas fireplace; displays room temperature, flame icon and low battery
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC operated receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors has 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-5010
- Transmitter operates (4) 1.5V AAA batteries
- 110V AC operated receiver
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 785696469002 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type Touch Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
I have a RC-SMART-II that does not work anymore. The transmitter is 110. Which one do I replace with?
If you want just the remote replacement, it is the SMART-STAT-III-TX. If you want a new remote, this and most others compatible with millivolt systems will work.