The 5301P Programmable Fireplace Remote Control with Backlit Touch Screen by Skytech provides wireless programmable thermostatic and timer control of gas a heating fireplace with the simple touch of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (4) 1.5V AAA batteries and features a backlit LCD touch screen to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Sleek LCD touch screen allows simple, stylish touch control over the various features; displays program mode, room temperature, flame icon, timer, 24-hour clock, and battery icon
- Customize unique appliance functions for the remote's two program segments: weekdays/weekends
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors has 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-5301P
- Transmitter operates (4) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type Touch Screen Fuel Type N/A
How do I program 3 separate remotes to operate the same fireplace? I have 3 of the skytech 5301p remotes but want each to be able to control the same fireplace
Skytech receivers can pair with up to 3 remotes. Learn the receiver and remotes as usual:
Make sure the receiver’s slide switch is in the REMOTE position. • Press and release the LEARN button on the receiver. • When you hear the “Beep”, press and hold the MODE button for about 2 seconds on the transmitter. • You will then hear a series of beeps that indicate that your new transmitter has been accepted by the receiver.