The Skytech 5301P provides a programmable remote transmitter with thermostatic control, timer function, and a backlit LCD touch screen for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple touch of a button. The remote control transmitter operates on (4) 1.5V AAA batteries to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Backlit LCD Touch Screen - Sleek touch screen allows simple, stylish touch control over the various features, and displays program mode, room temperature, flame icon, timer, 24-hour clock, and battery icon
- 5/2 Program Operation - Customize unique appliance functions for the remote's two program segments: weekdays/weekends
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - Receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver has 20 foot range and can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-5301P
- Transmitter Operates (4) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Receiver Operates (4) AA Batteries
- 20' Receiver Range
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Programmable Screen Type Touch Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
Do you have a remote/system that controls by temperature, timer, and can vary the flame with a 110volt receiver?
That all depends on the valve system you have to allow flame height control. You would need an RCT-MLT or RCTS-MLT but they are only for specific valve systems.
Can the control wire be easily extended beyond the 18 inch length to locate the control box further from the gas log?
Here is the recommendation from the manufacturer: When wall mounting the remote receiver, longer wires (not included) are required to connect to the gas valve or electronic module. These wires must: • Be at least 18 Gauge (AWG) • Be no longer than 20’ • Have no splices
I currently have a 3301 remote for my fireplace. There is a problem with the remote and it appears I will need to replace. Is the wiring the same for the 5301P
Yes, the wiring is exactly the same.
How do I program 3 separate remotes to operate the same fireplace? I have 3 of the skytech 5301p remotes but want each to be able to control the same fireplace
Skytech receivers can pair with up to 3 remotes. Learn the receiver and remotes as usual:
Make sure the receiver’s slide switch is in the REMOTE position. • Press and release the LEARN button on the receiver. • When you hear the “Beep”, press and hold the MODE button for about 2 seconds on the transmitter. • You will then hear a series of beeps that indicate that your new transmitter has been accepted by the receiver.