The CON TH - Open Box Item by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA that operates a 4 button ON/OFF/MODE/SET interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to a valve with a latching solenoid. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the room's temperature without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
*This item is an open box item - it may not be in its original packaging but it has been tested and is fully functional.*
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/MODE/SET interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F (1 °C) above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function has 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings; Black and Red 18 gauge standard wires connecting to a solenoid valve
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; the safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Receiver outputs up to 6.3 Volts of DC power to operate a latching solenoid (unit will not work with millivolt systems)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, RS-1 black receiver cover, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-CON-TH (CON 1001 TH)
- Transmitter operates 12V (A23) battery; receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition Open Box Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type N/A
There are no product questions yet.