The Skytech MRCK (SR-1001) provides remote control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON-HI/LOW-OFF function which communicates wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to a DC servo motor. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the intensity of its flame without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 2-Button ON-HI/LOW-OFF remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace, and the intensity of the appliance's flame
- Flame Modulator - Flame modulating receiver allows variance in the flame's intensity
- 65,536 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - Battery powered receiver with learn function, connects to a DC servo motor. Receiver has 20 foot range and can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Thermo-Safety Feature - Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, RS-1 black receiver cover, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-MRCK (SR-1001)
- Transmitter Operates 12V (A23) Battery/Receiver Operates 4 AA Batteries
- 20' Receiver Range
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 767383135131 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Flame Modulating Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
I have a unit SR 1001. I need to replace the remote control. Do u sell just the remote or do I need both the remote and the receiver?
The SR-1001 has been replaced by the SKY-MRCK. So long as your receiver box has a "learn" button, you should be able to just replace the remote which you can see at the link below:
How do I adjust the flame with the Skytech 1001 remote?
If you're referring to the SKY-1001-A, it cannot adjust the height of the flame. It is not a function of the millivolt valve. This Skytech MRCK (SR-1001) remote, however, is used with a servo motor or maxitrol valve. This type of valve and remote pairing does have flame height control.