The MRCK (SR-1001) Fireplace Remote Control with Flame Adjustment for Servo Motor Gas Valves by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON-HI/LOW-OFF interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to a DC servo motor. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the intensity of its flame without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 2-Button ON-HI/LOW-OFF interface provides simple controls of a connected fireplace, and the intensity of the appliance's flame
- Flame modulating receiver allows variance in the flame's intensity
- 65,536 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, connects to a DC servo motor, has 20 foot range, and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver box comes factory programmed to provide continuous DC voltage (4.5 VDC to 6.0 VDC) to a servomotor
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, RS-1 black receiver cover, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-MRCK (SR-1001)
- Transmitter operates 12V (A23) battery; receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 767383135131 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Flame Modulating Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Frequently bought together
I have a unit SR 1001. I need to replace the remote control. Do u sell just the remote or do I need both the remote and the receiver?
The SR-1001 has been replaced by the SKY-MRCK. So long as your receiver box has a "learn" button, you should be able to just replace the remote which you can see at the link below:
How do I adjust the flame with the Skytech 1001 remote?
If you're referring to the SKY-1001-A, it cannot adjust the height of the flame. It is not a function of the millivolt valve. This Skytech MRCK (SR-1001) remote, however, is used with a servo motor or maxitrol valve. This type of valve and remote pairing does have flame height control.