The MRCK TH (SR-1001TH) Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control with Flame Adjustment for Servo Motor Gas Valves by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses a 4 button ON-HI/LOW-OFF/MODE/SET interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to a DC servo motor. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, thermostatic control, and customize the intensity of the flame without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON-HI/LOW-OFF/MODE/SET interface provides simple controls of a connected fireplace and the intensity of the appliance's flame; MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- Flame modulating receiver allows variance in the flame's intensity
- 1,048,576 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, connects to a DC servo motor, has a 20 foot range, and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver box comes factory programmed to provide continuous DC voltage (4.5 VDC to 6.0 VDC) to a servomotor
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, RS-1 black receiver cover, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-MRCK-TH
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AA batteries; receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 767383135209 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Flame Modulating Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Just what I needed!
I bought this as a replacement for a receiver that had stopped working. I thought I hooked it up as instructed, but a quick call to Spotix was all it took to get it hooked up correctly and it works perfectly! Thanks so much!
Our pilot light went out. Utility guy just came and relit it. The remote will no longer control fireplace.
You should check to see if the remote receiver is currently in the remote position and go through the re-learning process to try to pair the system back up again.