The RCAF-1035 Remote Control Kit for AF-LMF-RVS Valve Kit by Skytech gives wireless control of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 3 button ON/OFF, H/M/L system to transmit wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver box is intended for use with the AF-LMF-RVS safety pilot valve to provide simple and wireless control of the fire feature.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- User friendly ON/OFF, HI/M/L transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 65,536 security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver connects to an AF-LMF-RVS valve kit only
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition N/A Remote Functions N/A Screen Type N/A Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
rcaf 1031-4 do you have a remote for this reciecer
No I do not, however this unit should work with the AF-LMF-RVS is that is the kit you have.