The Skytech RCT-MLT III provides a remote transmitter with thermostatic control, a timer function, fan speed, and flame modulation for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 7 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME/FLAME/FAN) to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC operated receiver with 110-120VAC receptacle for optional fan/blower. The flame modulating receiver connects to a Robershaw valve. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and customize the appliance's settings with ultimate control without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 7-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME/FAN/FLAME remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. Each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- Flame Modulation - Control the intensity of the appliance's flame with the flame modulation feature (NOTE: ALL STEPS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION OF THE FLAME CONTROLLER MUST BE DONE BY A QUALIFIED GAS SERVICE TECHNICIAN)
- Fan Operation - Allows 4 different settings of fan/blower: OFF, LOW, MED, HI
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F above or below the set temperature
- Flip Cover - Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, flame modulating solenoid, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: RCT-MLT III
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- 110V AC Operating Receiver with 110-120VAC Receptacle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 696723704242 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer, Flame Modulating, Fan Control Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
Is possible to order a remote transmitter for sky tech 11 model RCT-MLT-11 ONLY an what is the cost of the remote transmitter ONLY Thank You.
The RCT-MLT-II is no longer carried, but you can purchase the RCT-MLT-III-TX, which is the SKU for the newer remote that is compatible with your receiver if you have a learn button.
Will this unit (rc mlt) work on my Heat & Glo Model ST- TRC..??
Yes, this remote kit will be compatible with Heat-N-Glo ST-TRC.