The Skytech RCT-MLT III provides a remote transmitter with thermostatic control, a timer function, fan speed, and flame modulation for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 7 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME/FLAME/FAN) to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC operated receiver with 110-120VAC receptacle for optional fan/blower. The flame modulating receiver connects to a Robershaw valve. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and customize the appliance's settings with ultimate control without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 7-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME/FAN/FLAME remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. Each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- Flame Modulation - Control the intensity of the appliance's flame with the flame modulation feature (NOTE: ALL STEPS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION OF THE FLAME CONTROLLER MUST BE DONE BY A QUALIFIED GAS SERVICE TECHNICIAN)
- Fan Operation - Allows 4 different settings of fan/blower: OFF, LOW, MED, HI
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F above or below the set temperature
- Flip Cover - Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, flame modulating solenoid, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: RCT-MLT III
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- 110V AC Operating Receiver with 110-120VAC Receptacle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 696723704242 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer, Flame Modulating, Fan Control Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
How do you change from Fahrenheit to Celsius
Please follow the these steps to change the temperature degree setting: Remove battery cover on the back of the transmitter and locate the setting button in the top center of the battery compartment. Push the button once to enter temperature scale setting mode. Use the up and down buttons to switch between the ºF and ºC. Push the setting button again once again to set the displayed temperature scale.
Is possible to order a remote transmitter for sky tech 11 model RCT-MLT-11 ONLY an what is the cost of the remote transmitter ONLY Thank You.
The RCT-MLT-II is no longer carried, but you can purchase the RCT-MLT-III-TX, which is the SKU for the newer remote that is compatible with your receiver if you have a learn button.
Will this unit (rc mlt) work on my Heat & Glo Model ST- TRC..??
Yes, this remote kit will be compatible with Heat-N-Glo ST-TRC.