The RCTS-MLT III Multifunctional Fireplace Remote Control for Sit Valve by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 7 button interface (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME/FLAME/FAN) to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC operated receiver with 110-120VAC receptacle for optional fan/blower. The flame modulating receiver connects to a SIT valve. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and customize the appliance's settings with ultimate control without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 7-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME/FAN/FLAME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- Control the intensity of the appliance's flame with the flame modulation feature
- NOTE: ALL STEPS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION OF THE FLAME CONTROLLER MUST BE DONE BY A QUALIFIED GAS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Allows (4) different settings of fan/blower: OFF, LOW, MED, HI
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; built-in thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, flame modulating solenoid, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: RCTS-MLT III
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- 110V AC operating receiver with 110-120VAC receptacle
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer, Flame Modulating, Fan Control Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Frequently bought together
Will this work on a HHT Heatilator IPI (non plus) system? NDV3630i-B. Or is this basically the "Heatilator IPI Remote Control Kit (RCT-MLT-HTL)" OEM'd for Hearth & Home? Thanks.
That system will work for it, but you may consider doing something like a simple millivolt remote, such as the SMART-BATT or SMART STAT.