The TM/R-2 Wireless Wall Mounted Timer Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless timer control of a gas heating fireplace from a static location. The wall mounted timer operates on (2) 3V button cell batteries and uses 4 buttons (30 MIN/60 MIN/120 MIN/OFF) to communicate wirelessly to a remote receiver that operates on (4) 1.5V AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be placed up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire with a touch of a button on this wall mounted remote timer from Skytech.
- Battery operated mounted transmitter and receiver give wireless control of a gas fireplace to a wall switch
- Simple 4-button interface allows 30 minute, 60 minute, 120 minute and OFF settings
- 255 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- 4-Button faceplate, receiver box, snap-on wall plate, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-TM-R-2-A
- Wall transmitter operates (2) 3V button cell batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Timer Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type N/A Style N/A
Frequently bought together
Currently I have a wall switch(near the fireplace)to turn on or off my gas logs. I’d like to be able to do this remotely with WiFi. Ideally would like to mount the thermostat on the opposite wall for better control. Which product do you recommend if any?? Thx much Scott Maybe even a thermostat.
None of my products are inherently wifi enabled, you would need to take a look at a smart hub, such as the Olibra Bond, that would go in conjunction with the standard remote to enable use with wifi.