The Skytech TS-3 wired wall mount thermostat provides easy control of a gas heating fireplace from a static location. The wall thermostat operates on (2) 3V button cell batteries and uses 3 buttons (ON-UP/SET/OFF-DOWN) which communicate directly to a standard millivolt valve. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire with a touch of a button on this wall mounted remote thermostat from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - Battery powered mounted transmitter and receiver give control of a gas fireplace to a wall switch
- 3-Button Thermostat - Simple 3-button interface allows easy thermostatic control of fireplace
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on
- Includes - 3-Button faceplate, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-TS-3
- Wall Transmitter Operates (2) 3V button cell batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 785696469019 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
What's the hysteresis on this thermostat? 2 degrees?
If referring to the swing temperature, it is a +/- 2 degree swing, so it will keep in a four degree range. For example, if set to 70 degrees, it will turn on at 68 and off at 72.
RE: SKYTECH TS-3 WIRED WALL MOUNTED FIREPLACE CONTROL WITH THERMOSTAT. Hi, Can you tell me the lowest temperature you can set this thermostat to? Is it 45 degrees like some of your other models?
Yes, you are correct, the lowest setting is 45 degrees!
I have the Skytech 9800333 TS-3 Wired Wall Mounted Fireplace Thermostat Control. Does it matter which terminal the TP goes to and which the TH goes to? They are unmarked and instructions are not clear. Thanks.
They are non-polar and should go to the TH and TH/TP terminals. There should not be a remote wire going to the TP terminal as that is reserved for the pilot.