The TS/R-2 Wireless Wall Mounted Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic control of a gas heating fireplace from a static location. The wall mounted thermostat runs on (2) 3V button cell batteries and uses 3 buttons (ON-UP/SET/OFF-DOWN) to communicate wirelessly to a remote receiver that operates on (4) 1.5V AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be placed up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire with a touch of a button on this wall mounted remote thermostat from Skytech.
- Battery operated mounted transmitter and receiver give wireless control of a gas fireplace to a wall switch
- Simple 3-button interface allows easy thermostatic control of fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on
- 65,536 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - 3-Button faceplate, receiver box, snap-on wall plate, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-TS-R-2-A
- Wall transmitter operates (2) 3V button cell batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type N/A
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- great product, great service
I live in Toronto, Canada and ordered this on line. Fast delivery, helpful people, good price and the thermostat works great. I received the item in about a week. I'll be back !
what is the lowest Fahrenheit setting?
The lowest setting for this remote is 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to adjust the number of degrees to turn on and off?
See page 2 of the manual here for setting thermostat operation.
I have a Skytech wireless wall thermostat but it has a 2 degree swing up or down and I'm told it can't be changed. Is that true and if so is there a model that only moves 1 degree up or down. I have a Jotul gas fireplace insert.
Yes, this is true. The SKY-3301 series remotes do have an adjustable swing temp of +/-1, 2, or 3 degrees.