The GFK-4 Time Controlled 165 CFM Fireplace Blower Fan Kit with Hi/MH/ML/Lo/OFF Speed Control by Skytech is designed to circulate warm air through many hearth products in the industry, and also allow electronic speed control. This unit operates on 120VAC, 60 Hz power, and increases the amount of air the fan will circulate through your fireplace or stove to 165 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute). The increase in circulation allows the room temperature to heat more quickly, and maintain a consistent temperature - which also improves the energy efficiency of your appliance, and help you save on energy costs. The blower fan will automatically turn on when the temperature sensor reaches 110°F and will turn off when the temperature drops below 90°F. Increase the circulation of heat created by your appliance, and improve the energy efficiency in your home.
- Electronic Hi/Med-Hi/Med-Lo/Lo/Off speed control
- Sealed bearing construction for noiseless, long-lasting performance
- Anti-Vibration impellors for silent operation, and high quality air-flow
- Easy to install magnetic mounting strips hold the blower in place
- Internal timer mechanism automatically turns unit on after fireplace is on, and off after fireplace is shut off
- High volume 165 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) output
- Certified by ETL; Complies with CSA C22.2; UL listing 1004
- Blower Dimensions: 4"H x 12.75"W x 3.5"D
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions N/A Screen Type N/A Fuel Type No Style N/A
There are no product questions yet.