The 1001TH - Transmitter Remote Only by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic control for use with gas heating fireplaces. The remote transmitter operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries, and features an LCD display that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/MODE/SET system to transmit wirelessly to a receiver. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and control the temperature of the room without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
**This is the transmitter remote only**
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/MODE/SET transmitter remote provides simple control of a connected fireplace; MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on while low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F (1 °C) above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security Codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; the safety function built into the transmitter to ensure the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Includes - transmitter remote, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1001TH-A-TX
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat Screen Type LCD Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Will this control a pellet stove ?
This remote is only compatible if your stove has a millivolt valve with TH/ THTP terminals.
I was wondering how I change my temp from Fareinheit back to celsius
To change the displayed temperature scale, press the ON and OFF keys at the same time.