The Skytech 5301 provides a remote transmitter with thermostatic control, timer function, and a backlit LCD touch screen for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple touch of a button. The remote control transmitter operates on (4) 1.5V AAA batteries to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and set a timer on the appliance, all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Backlit LCD Touch Screen - Sleek touch screen allows simple, stylish touch control over the various features, and displays room temperature, flame icon, timer, 24-hour clock, and battery icon
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - Receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver has 20 foot range and can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof /Thermo-Safety Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter. Built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-5301
- Transmitter Operates (4) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Receiver Operates (4) AA Batteries
- 20' Receiver Range
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
UPC 989154615301 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status No Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type Touch Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
we have a remote skytech 5310 and the fireplace is working okay, but i don't know how to program the skytech. I have lost the paperwork that comes with this remote. is it possible to get another copy
Here is a link to the instructions: https://www.spotix.com/manuals/Skytech/Skytech-5310-Installation-and-Operating-Instruction-Manual.pdf
Can the remote be programmed from Fahrenheit to Celcius?
The factory setting for temperature is 0 F. To change this setting to 0 C, first press and hold the UP button and the DOWN button on the transmitter at the same time. Follow this same procedure to change from 0 C back to 0 F. When changing between the 0 F and 0 C scales, the temperature in the SET frame defaults to the lowest temperature (45 F, or 6 C). The highest SET temperature is 99 Fahrenheit (32 Celsius).
You can also see the user manual at this link.