The 5301 Timer/Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control with Backlit Touch Screen by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple touch of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (4) 1.5V AAA batteries and features a backlit LCD touch screen to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver can be mounted up to 20' away from the fireplace and connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and set a timer on the appliance, all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Sleek touch screen allows simple, stylish touch control over the various features, and displays room temperature, flame icon, timer, 24-hour clock, and battery icon
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F above or below the set temperature
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors has 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes; also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; built-in Thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-5301
- Transmitter operates (4) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC 989154615301 Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions Thermostat, Timer Screen Type Touch Screen Fuel Type No Style N/A
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Worth every penny
I have purchased this for my master bed/bath fireplace. The room is large with a lot of windows and colder than the rest of the house. It was always a pain to get up to turn on or off. The thermostat feature is fantastic it now keeps the room warm without having to turn a wall switch off and on all the time. This was a fantastic purchase I'm thinking of purchasing 2 more for the other 2 fireplaces.
Frequently bought together
Can the remote be programmed from Fahrenheit to Celcius?
The factory setting for temperature is 0 F. To change this setting to 0 C, first press and hold the UP button and the DOWN button on the transmitter at the same time. Follow this same procedure to change from 0 C back to 0 F. When changing between the 0 F and 0 C scales, the temperature in the SET frame defaults to the lowest temperature (45 F, or 6 C). The highest SET temperature is 99 Fahrenheit (32 Celsius).
You can also see the user manual at this link.