The Un3 - Receiver Box Only by Skytech works with the SKY-MRCK, SKY-MRCK-TH, SKY-CON, and SKY-CON-TH remote controls to provide wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. This model UN3 receiver operates on (4) AA batteries and is intended to work universally with fireplace valves to provide remote control operation. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
** This is for the receiver box only **
- The battery powered receiver gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 255 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function has a 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings; black and red 18 gauge standard wires connect to a solenoid valve
- Built-in thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Includes - receiver box, batteries, wires with connectors, and instruction manual
- Model Option - Choose between (4) UN3 models based on the remote control transmitter you currently have: SKY-CON, SKY-CON-TH, SKY-MRCK, SKY-MRCK-TH
- Model number: UN3
- Receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days Condition New Remote Functions No Screen Type No Fuel Type No Style No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
Frequently bought together
Will a universal remote work with this system?
This receiver can be paired with a new remote so long as there is a "learn" button on the front. If you have black wires that plug into a Maxitrol valve, it will be compatible with the MRCK remote. If a red/black wire, it likely requires the CON remote. We recommend contacting us with the buttons on your current remote so we can determine the proper replacement.
IS IT NORMAL FOR BATTERIES TO RUN DOWN IN 3DAYS
No, that is not normal. Normal run time is several months. You may have a bad solenoid or motor, I recommend having a technician look at the hearth.
my wining broke loss from the box un3, how can I fix this and and can just buy a new cable? thank you .
Unfortunately, we do not sell the wires only. You may be able to contact Skytech directly for a replacement at www.skytechpg.com/contact.