The CON On/Off Fireplace Remote Control For Latching Solenoid Gas Valves by Skytech provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (1) 12V battery that operates a 2 button ON/OFF interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to a valve with a latching solenoid. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 2-Button ON/OFF interface provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- 255 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Battery powered receiver with learn function has a 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings; black and red 18 gauge standard wires connect to a solenoid valve
- Built-in thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- Receiver outputs up to 6.3 Volts of DC power to operate a latching solenoid (unit will not work with millivolt systems)
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, RS-1 black receiver cover, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-CON (CON 1001)
- Transmitter operates 12V (A23) battery; receiver operates (4) AA batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Skytech Shipping Status Order by 1 PM CST for Same Day Shipping Condition New Remote Functions On/Off Screen Type No Screen Fuel Type N/A
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We lost the remote for our gas fireplace receiver model con 1001. Is it possible to just get a replacement remote? I believe it is an old model from 2008?
If you have a learn button on your receiver box, then yes, you can get this remote and it will work with your existing receiver!